Mir pro 83lbs adjustable kettlebell is ideal for both beginners and pros in Kettlebell training. This adjustable kettlebell has a weight that range from 10 pound to 83 pounds that’s why is commonly referred to as Mir pro 83lbs adjustable kettlebell. This kettlebell is unique and the first of its kind in the kettlebell marketplace. It is designed with a maximum weight of 83 pounds and you can use this kettlebell for a wide range of exercises. From my opinion it is as good as the Stamina 36 Pound adjustable kettlebell or CFF adjustable kettlebell although it has not received rave reviews like the former. It’s compact and incredible for both kettlebell beginner exercises as well as seasoned kettlebell professional exercises. Let’s now look in depths the different features.
Features of Mir Pro 83lbs Adjustable Kettlebell
Before you consider buying any adjustable kettlebell its important you examine closely the features of each of this kettlebells and make a comparison. Whilst most of the kettlebells have good reviews, others have unique features that might appeal to you. Here are the features of Mir pro 83lbs adjustable kettlebell:
- It is designed with a wide handle for comfortable 1 or 2 handed kettlebell workouts.
- Has a Speed pin lock to quickly adjust weights in and out.
- The kettlebell design offers Maximum stability during workout.
- It is adjustable in 11 pounds weight increments
- The weight range is from a minimum of 10 pounds to a maximum of 83 pounds
- You can save space and money by using the Mir pro 83lbs adjustable kettlebell instead of buying multiple Kettlebells this adjustable kettlebell covers all your exercise needs.
- Mir pro 83lbs adjustable kettlebell has earned a recommendation for CrossFitters, Personal Trainers, and all athletes.
Pros of Mir pro 83lbs adjustable kettlebell
- For people without any prior experience with kettlebells, it doesn’t make sense to purchase a single nonadjustable kettlebell only to buy other kettlebell sizes later until you find the right weight (or have to buy a heavier weight as strength improves) so buying adjustable kettlebell is economical.
- The Mir pro 83lbs adjustable kettlebell gives you the most weight range 10 to 83 pounds which is a good value for the money.
- Mir pro 83lbs adjustable kettlebell is very solid in design and the weight plates are safely locked in place.
Cons of Mir pro 83lbs adjustable kettlebell
- This kettlebell designed more for safety than fast weight changes so you should not expect to change quickly from one weight level to another.
- The threads on the bars which hold the weight plates are very fine so it’s rather difficult to thread the collars on without cross-threading them.
- Also, the fine threads need to be kept clean or the collars are difficult to spin. A heavier thread would be a big improvement on usability.
You can now supercharge your whole body workout with Mir pro 83lbs adjustable kettlebell since it allows you to start with a minimum weight and increase as you build strength. You can check more reviews or place your order on